- 180252 - Recruiter
- New Brighton
- $25 to $31.00 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton Ross is seeking a Recruiter for an opening in New Brighton, MN.
Builds applicant foundations by researching and contacting colleges, employment agencies, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits and maintaining rapport.
Determine applicant requirements by reviewing job description and job qualifications
• Attracts applicants by writing and placing job advertisements and contacting recruiters as applicable
• Determines applicant qualifications by pre-screening, interviewing applicants and comparing qualifications to job requirements
• Arranges interviews by coordinating schedules
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
• Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
• Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
• Develop and track measurable aspects of the recruiting and hiring process so that the processes are transparent and measurable. Set continuous improvement goals.
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
• Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
• Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates
• Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
• Manage and minimize the use of recruiters and headhunters.
• Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
• Assist in writing and forwarding rejection letters.
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Additional duties as assigned
• Must be organized and detail-oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Computer and Internet proficiency
• Must be able to work well independently
• Knowledge of employment law laws is vital.
• Excellent people skills
• Ability to conduct different types of interviews
• A bachelor’s degree is required.
• One to two years of human resources experience required
1st Shift, 5/40
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.