- 180254 - Quality Assurance Manager
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager for an opening in Burnsville, MN.
The Manager of Quality Assurance is responsible for developing and maintaining quality programs, a quality management systems and its processes to meet requirements of the company and ensures that QA systems and practices are implemented and followed. Responsible for internal audits and reviewing, analyzing and reporting on quality discrepancies. Writes corrective actions and may undertake root cause analysis. May be certified in lean and six-sigma quality methodologies and utilize quality tools to help drive continuous improvement. This position works closely with customer support, sales, engineering, production, and project management to continuously review processes, procedures, and capabilities in order to sustain the most cost effective and efficient methods for meeting quality and customer requirements. The Quality Assurance Manager duties are but are not limited to:
• Work with senior leadership team to develop company Quality System.
• Manage ISO 9001:2015 certification.
• Coordinate defining, updating, and documenting company standards, processes, and work instructions.
• Maintain knowledge of current QA best practices and requirements.
• Conduct internal audits of processes and departments.
• Develop and manage continuous improvement strategies and programs.
• Conduct Quality Assurance Reviews (QARs) and track assigned actions.
• Coordinate Strategic Goal Deployment (SGD) and report status to senior leadership.
• Organize existing online data and lead creation of data logging policy and procedure.
• Manage document library and control release documents.
• Coordinate tracking and analyzing group metrics
• Facilitate and execute on Corporate KPI’s
• 5-7+ years in Quality Assurance required
• Supervisory experience preferred
• Certified ISO 9001:2015 internal auditor
• Experience in Aviation Training preferred
• Green Belt preferred
• Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite
• Well-versed in Lean
• Previous documentation processing experience
• Exceptional interpersonal skills including verbal, written and listening
• Strict attention to detail and high sense of accountability
• Excellent judgment, organizational and problem-solving skills
• Ability to satisfy deadlines and work with dynamic schedules
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Friday Ending, 8 AM- 5 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x239 or (800) 927-9318 x239
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.