- 180262 - Office Administrator
- CA-Northern California
- San Francisco
- 1 MONTH
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Office Administrator for an opportunity in San Francisco, CA
The Office Administrator (OA) is responsible for providing general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. Work as liaison between the local Region and client Finance and Human Resources Service Center. OAs embody the client Values (Professionalism, Focus, Passion, & Responsibility).
- Support the regional administrative needs of the General Sales Manager (GSM) and the branch operations (may include multiple locations)
- Human Resources, Finance and Sales support functions
- Manage all office administrative activities, including daily mail and FedEx / UPS Package deliveries and shipments, ordering of office supplies, maintenance of office equipment, and other day-to-day office operations
- Provide support to the Red Bull Distribution Company (RBDC) Finance Shared Services Center with daily route paperwork, payroll processing, and customer account inquiries
- Perform the Encompass Route Accounting System (“Encompass”) Daily Balancing Function for all routes in assigned facility and ensure all necessary documentation is collected
- Act as a key partner to the Talent Business Partner (TBP) by consulting on questions regarding key HR policies and procedures.
- Assist RBDC HR Department with new hire paperwork completion needs, timecard tracking support, recruiting paperwork, and answering general HR process or policy questions
- Professionally answers all incoming office phone calls and ensures all calls are directed accordingly
- Ensure proper filing and follow proper record retention policy of pertinent documents
- Plan, coordinate and organize various meetings and events
- Code and obtain GM approval for all Operating Expenses
- Support sales with Tell-Sell calling duties (where applicable)
- Adhere to proper state and deferral record retention and posting guidelines.
- Work collaboratively across the organization and share best practices
- Lead by example and adhere to Company standards & Red Bull Values
- Maintain a professional representation of the company and Red Bull brand when in the market
- Employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Employee is frequently required to walk and sit.
- Employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds as needed.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - Strong mathematical skills - Strong technical skills with smartphone technology - Strong organizational skills as demonstrated by an ability to set and handle multiple priorities - Exceptional time management skills and punctuality - Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Fluent in English Preferred experience and qualifications Prior customer service, human resources, office management, and accounting experience preferred - Direct Store Delivery or Route Accounting experience a plus - Additional language skills an advantage
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x227 or (800) 927-9318 x227
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.