- 180288 - Staff Test Engineer
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $80 to $90.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Test Engineer for an opening in Anaheim, CA.
• Develop automated processes for development of GPS scenarios and test cases
• Review, setup and execute test plans and test cases, both manual and automated
• Generate methodologies and processes for generating scenarios from initial requirements through final scenario validation
• Attention to detail and well-accepted standards when writing test procedures, instructions, test plans, and requests for both internal and external formal communications
• Track, document and report test results, and defects
• Seven or more year’s experience with RF signal processing and wireless communications theory
• Seven or more year’s experience with test engineering processes
• Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to present data collected in a logical manner utilizing programs such as Word, Excel (charts), and PowerPoint.
• Experience with test and benchtop diagnostic equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, power meters, signal generators, environmental test equipment and specialist test apparatus.
• Experience with basic network and client/server concepts
• Proficiency in one or more of the following programming languages: C/C++/C#, Python, JAVA, and MATLAB
• Demonstrated experience interacting with other Engineering disciplines including design, systems, and/or software engineering functions.
• Capable of working in a team environment with the ability to work independently
Accredited Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics or similar
9/80, 1st Shift
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x282 or (800) 927-9318 x282
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.