- 180315 - System Administrator
- Up to $30.00 DOE
- 3 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a System Administrator for an opening in Philadelphia, PA.
The System Administrator will assist the IT team with ensuring all networking infrastructure is in compliance with Client corporate standards and business requirements, including the local network design, development and implementation. Tests and evaluates network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements. Works without immediate supervision. Typically reports to the on-site manager of IT.
• Ensures all networking infrastructure is in compliance with Client corporate standards and business requirements
• Responsible for local network design, development and implementation
• Daily management of 2 independent networks: SPD LAN, U-NNPI LAN
• Liaise with corporate firewall and perimeter security team
• Local server administration and maintenance
• User database management and the implementation of policy driven access controls
• Active systems monitoring to identify potential risks and vulnerabilities
• Address escalated end user support requests
• Application and management of group policies in compliance with corporate standards and business needs
• Asset management and incident control
• Administration of antivirus and security controls in compliance with corporate standards and business needs
• Administration and maintenance of all print services
• Patch management and software compliance
• Log management and IT audit control in compliance with corporate standards and business needs
• Administration of all backup and recovery services and tools
• VPN and remote access support
• VoIP systems management
• Involved with the development of DRP and BIA as it pertains to IT infrastructure. Responsible for verifying the integrity of the BRP
• Liaise between the various enterprise IT teams and the local regional IT groups to ensure the application and flow down of all technology related communications and services
• Works with the site FSO to ensure adherence to all industrial security related services and functions
Requires an associate degree in area of specialty or 5+ years of experience in the field of network system administration. Individual must be able to work independently and well as being able to work from instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Accredited Associate degree in area of specialty or 5+ years of experience in the field of network system administration.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x256 or (800) 927-9318 x256
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.