- 180336 - Test Technician
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Test Technician for an opening in Madison, WI.
• Complete electronic and mechanical assemblies builds and tests that meet quality and productivity standards at build plan pacing.
• Proven attention to detail and adherence to written manufacturing instructions.
• Ability to read and understand manufacturing instructions, schematics and technical drawings.
• Ability to critically assess processes, fixtures, and documentation to make constructive recommendations to improve.
• Proficient with test equipment and basic hand tools.
• Proficient understanding of electronic circuitry and mechanical aptitude required.
• Proficient decision making and problem solving skills.
• Troubleshoot and test process/products with minimal assistance.
• Must be able to work in a team based environment with high level of participation, flexibility and collaboration.
• Candidate must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills that contribute to productivity and problem solving
• Understanding of inventory control systems a plus
• Ability to operate computers and basic computer software such as Word and Excel
• Related course work or work experience can be considered in place of education
• Physical activities: Balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, repetitive motions, crawling and reading.
• Level of physical requirements: Medium Work. May require exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, up to 25 pounds of force frequently and up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
• Level of visual acuity: Inspection and close assembly.
• Working conditions: Activities occur inside.
• Equipment/Tools: Personal computer, electronic test equipment, basic hand tools.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED, Two year associate degree in electronics or similar field preferred
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.