- 180400 - Customer Support Specialist
- Grand Rapids
- $20 to $22.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Customer Support Specialist for an opening in Grand Rapids, MI.
As a Customer Support Specialist you will ensures complete Customer Satisfaction with successful and timely execution of all Purchase Order requirements (Commercial and Military).
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Act as primary point of contact, handle all customer inquiries including but not limited to: problem resolution, order entry, quoting, schedule changes, credit issues, forecasting, warranty administration, return of material, and AOG support.
• Prepares sales orders documenting all contract requirements for all affected departments.
• Manages customer relationships beyond current business activates by developing partnerships with customers.
• Maintain current customer files including contracts and customer correspondence.
• Archive files greater than on year old.
• Maintain a 5-D work area.
• Identify, recommend, and implement innovative process improvements as it pertains to the Customer Support function.
• 2 or more years’ experience working in a Sales support and or Customer Support in an office environment.
• Previous experience working in a Manufacturing environment
•Requires knowledge of sales policy, pricing structure and relevant customer contracts.
Initiates equipment spares orders from assigned customer base to avoid AOG situations.
Participates in Win-Hand Off meetings and communicates all relevant customer information
•Solid knowledge and experience using MS Office (excel, word and Outlook)
•Must be detailed oriented and accurate with all work.
•Must be able to work independently, be flexible and able to shift priorities as required.
•Requires excellent time management, administrative and organizational skills.
•Performs all duties in complete compliance with all legal and ethical standards.
•Maintains the security of classified and/or company proprietary information.
•Must adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Accredited Associates degree (AA) or equivalent education and experience.
9/80, Day Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.