- 180405 - QA Technician
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a QA Technician for an opening in Tewksbury, MA.
The Quality Assurance Technician will ensure the acceptance of supplied materials and production of quality products. In this role you will be responsible for performing a variety of duties to support and exceed our customer requirements for safe, accurate and compliant portable analytical instruments. Other responsibilities may include supporting the Quality Management System, as determined by the Quality Manager.
• Do visual inspection of PCBs as per layout diagram, wiring and cold testing
• Conduct functional testing of PCBs and electrical/mechanical sub-assemblies as needed
• Perform analysis and identify recognizable trends in the inspection of received goods and finished product
• Utilize standard tools to conduct final QC tests and inspection of finished goods, software and standards per established procedures or inspection plans
• Initiate non-conformance reports as required
• Support Incoming Inspection with Material Review Board resolution and disposition
• Support plant-wide activities and special projects, as assigned to meet business needs
• Follow all Client Standard Operating Procedures and practice all behaviors with the Code of Ethics and 4I values
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a Quality/Electronics setting or equivalent combination of experience and education (Associate degree preferred).
• Experience with internal auditing helpful
• Knowledge of PCB assembly and component function, with the ability to troubleshoot board non-conformances
• IPC-A-610 Certification and experience soldering electronic components on PCBs a plus
• Attention to detail, accuracy of work and a willingness to learn.
• Must have intermediate computer skills, preferably with MS Office Suite
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.