- 180425 - Associate Manufacturing Technician
- CA-Bay Area
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Associate Manufacturing Technician for an opening in Pleasanton, CA.
• Execute manufacturing protocol accurately and with limited supervision.
• Ttake full responsibility for the manufacture of products as delegated by the Production Team Supervisor.
• Perform duties within the corporate EH&S Standards.
• Address and report to supervisor any problems in daily manufacturing and propose effective countermeasures.
• Periodically review and discuss your priorities with supervisor.
• Proficient in manufacturing processes.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work to ensure on-time delivery.
• Communicate effectively with other production staff.
• Achieve high productivity by reliable and punctual attendance.
• Use equipment and instrumentation in daily manufacturing; Synthesizer and Mass Spec.
• Responsible for the completion of all tasks assigned daily (working O/T may be required).
• Follow SOP and comply to all ISO, safety standards require by the institution and other standards pertaining to the group.
Experience gained through Bachelors degree with 0-2 years of experience. Experiences in molecular biology in a manufacturing environment are a plus.
Works in a manufacturing environment; is required to lift up to 30 lbs. and may be required to stand for long periods of time while performing duties.
Must be able to work safely with materials and equipment.
Must be able to work overtime and flexible shifts.
Accredited BS degree or equivalent knowledge.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.