- 180514 - Entry Level Software QA Engineer
- NJ-New Jersey
- Up to $14.25 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Entry Level Software QA Engineer for an opening in Moorestown, NJ.
- Review plans and procedures and assist with the implementation/utilization of Quality Assurance across the program.
- Perform audits across the multiple programs (including major subcontractor)
- Perform independent oversight of software projects and tasks critical to the program within a team environment.
- Performing quality assurance analysis of performance metrics
- The position will require the individual to work with the project managers, team leads, systems engineers, functional managers, and staff members to drive the successful implementation of projects, tasks and technical deliverables
- Basic Familiarity with Software Languages - Basic knowledge of auditing - Basic knowledge of analyzing metrics - Basic understanding of process and procedure
- Auditing experience - Process writing/evaluation experience
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, 1st Shift
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.