- 180614 - Scientist II
- CA-Bay Area
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Scientist II for an opening in Fremont, CA.
This position is responsible for helping resolve immediate manufacturing issues, gain technical knowledge of and hands-on experience in all product lines, and assist in streamlining and improving manufacturing processes.
• Technical support for various methods and for procedures and processes requiring evaluation and judgment with the assistance of a Sr. Scientist
• Perform manufacturing process, immunoassay optimization and testing procedures on routine and non-routine production work using a variety of equipment and instrumentation
• Prepare new and update existing procedures
• Demonstrate good crossfunctional working relationship
• Demonstrate good flexibility with changes to working environment and deliver high quality results
• Communicate to peers in a timely fashion
• Compile, analyze data, and compose reports as required
• Demonstrated ability for technical proficiency, scientific creativity, problem solving skills, collaboration with other departments
• Ability to present and communicate (oral and written) information in a clear manner.
• Computer skills such as Word and Excel.
Accredited BS in a scientific discipline with 1-2 years diagnostic industry experience
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.