- 180638 - Software Engineer
- Up to $65000.00 DOE
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer for an opening in Burnsville, MN.
Responsible for working to design, code and test simulation aircraft system models. These models are incorporated into flight simulator devices we build for Airlines around the world. If you are an engineer who enjoys a challenge while learning the many aspects of the ever-changing and cutting edge technology that make up today’s aircraft, contact us today.
• Analyzes aircraft documentation to gain understanding aircraft system workings.
• Use modern programming and debugging skills to write well-designed testable code.
• Expand existing software to meet the changing technological needs.
• Integrate software components into a fully functional simulation.
• Document and maintain software functionality.
• Adhere to all company and contractual standards and processes applicable to software.
• Solid foundation in C++
• Exposure to Visual Studio or comparable Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
• Performed troubleshooting and debugging of errors in applications.
• Must be detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal communication.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Strong verbal, written, and active listening communication skills.
• Must possess exceptional time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Matlab/Simulink experience a plus
• Strong problem resolution and skills
• 0 - 4 years of experience as a software engineer
• The ability to work in a small team environment to achieve project goals
• Aviation industry experience is a plus.
Accredited Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science. (A related Degree in Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics may be considered)
Friday Ending, 8 AM- 5 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.