- 180652 - Product Repair/Mod Tech C
- Tinker AFB
- 5 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Product Repair/Mod Tech C for an opportunity in Tinker AFB, OK
• Ability and understanding of locating blind holes necessary for installation of new structural items to existing structure.
• Performing efforts associated with sealing, painting, shimming, and preserving structure in accordance with standard repair processes.
• Reading and interpreting engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform structural modification/repair.
• Working under general direction.
Able to perform close tolerance drilling, reaming, removal, and installation to critical support structures and fracture critical areas.
• Precision drilling, able to use cold working equipment, performing / using precision hole and depth gauges experience required.
• Experienced in the use of tooling assemblies and fixtures for depot level modification and repair of structural parts.
• Experienced at removing and installing Taper-loc fasteners.
• Knowledge of general aircraft maintenance and environment processes (FOD control, tool control, health & safety).
Must have minimum 5 years’ experience (equivalent combination of required education and structural experience in a modification environment).
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
3:30 PM - 2:00 AM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x251 or (800) 927-9318 x251
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.