- 180667 - Printed Circuit Board Designer
- Up to $50.00 DOE
- 4 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Printed Circuit Board Designer for an opening in Philadelphia, PA.
Component selection, schematic capture, highly skilled with ecad tools (Mentor Graphics PADS), experience with fabrication and production a plus. Mixed signal layout a plus.
• proficiency with PADS Logic and Layout (vers 9.5 or higher).
• 7+ years of professional design experience
• experience with designs up to 16 layers
• knowledge of impedance control
• experience with component creation, decals and symbols
• experience reading and working with schematics
• experience formatting and plotting drawings
• ability to work with suppliers to resolve design discrepancies
• ability to interact with engineers and solve problems
• ability to work independently
• experience with Mentor Graphics Expedition
• experienced designing with copper weight up to 10oz
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x246 or (800) 927-9318 x246
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.