- 180725 - Mechanical Assembler II
- 4 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Mechanical Assembler II for an opportunity in Indianapolis, IN.
• Perform all work assigned in accordance with approved FAA data.
• Ensure complete and proper documentation of work performed.
• Ensure that all maintenance performed is in an air worthy condition.
• Maintains the premises and the repair station in a clean and organized manner.
• Performs additional duties as requested by the manager personnel.
FAA Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) License is required
• Experience of communication skills, report writing and presentation skills
Accredited Education Degree required FAA Airframe & Powerplant License
M-F 6:30AM-3PM, half an hour lunch
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x179 or (800) 927-9318 x179
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.