- 180766 - Department Administrative Assistant
- $15 to $18.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Department Administrative Assistant for an opening in Williamsport, PA.
To perform administrative and clerical support for multiple departments using various forms and office equipment.
• Perform filing, typing, and other administrative duties as assigned.
• Writes, types and/or enters information into computer.
• Work closely with department in filling departmental needs.
• Proofreads documents, correspondence, and other related papers as required.
• File correspondence, documents, drawings and engineering data as needed.
• Perform duties of Receptionist/Switchboard Operator as assigned.
• Assist other Departments with personal computer and clerical work as required.
• Follow all security and safety instructions.
• Ability to use personal computer spreadsheet and data base programs. (Word, Excel, Access & Powerpoint)
• Two (2) years data entry and clerical work experience.
• Excellent Verbal and Written Skills
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, 7:00AM to 5:00 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.