- 180826 - Accounts Payable Finance Admin
- Salt Lake City
- $23 to $25.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Accounts Payable Finance Admin for an opening in Salt Lake City, UT.
This position supports all programs. The focus of this position is travel accounting audits and approval for payment expense reports for all of Client divisions. This position performs expense audits, and processing to ensure disbursement financial activity is recorded accurately to the ledgers, including program direct, and overhead sub-ledgers and the general ledger. This position ensures that employees and corporate Amex cards are accurately paid in a timely manner. Compliance is one of the primary responsibilities of this position in which the expense audits are completed per the FAR requirements to ensure costs are accurately charged to the categories of allowable and unallowable costs.
• Process vendor invoices into the SAP and Ariba systems, auditing for correct invoice and PO details to ensure accurate and timely charging to the ledgers, including program direct, and overhead sub-ledgers and the general ledger.
• Process vendor invoices using the approved Sarbannes Oxley control narrative processes and departmental practices.
• Performs departmental reports for Buyers/Users/Approvers to update POs and approve invoices for processing.
• Maintain the AP Service Desk, assisting internal buyers and vendors with invoice inquiries. Reconcile vendor statements and request missing invoices/credit memos for processing.
• Upload invoices into the SAP system: emailed invoices and hard copy mailed invoices.
• Perform special projects as required.
• This is an opportunity requiring 2+ years accounts payable or finance experience.
• Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within Accounting/Finance.
• Incumbent should possess excellent oral and written communications skills and be proficient in Excel and Word.
• Knowledge of FAR and/or the SAP system is a plus.
• Must be a self starter and take personal responsibility for identifying and solving problems.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x227 or (800) 927-9318 x227
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.