- 180835 - Accounts Payable Associate
- Up to $18.00 DOE
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Accounts Payable Associate for an opening in Rockwall, TX.
The preferred candidate will have experience operating in a fast paced environment where a high volume of invoice processing and a high volume of customer service interactions is key to success. Tasks included in the job include, but are not limited to the following:
• Verifying accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records including detailing financial business transactions (e.g.; invoice approvals; disbursements; expense vouchers; and wire payments).
• Handling invoice exceptions
• Processing and scanning incoming mail
• Performing reconciliation of vendor statements
• Researching and correcting discrepancies
• Providing customer service support to internal clients and suppliers
• Producing excel spreadsheets using formulas, pivots and v-lookups
• One year of accounts payable experience and minimum one additional year of experience in administration, accounting, bookkeeping or related field
• Excellent communication skills in dealing with internal management and vendors.
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc)
• Knowledge of Deltek's Cost Point A/P, SAP Ariba and SAP S/4HANA
• Experience in a paperless environment
• Experience with job cost environment in Government related industry
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.