- 180869 - Senior Test Technician
- $27 to $29.00 DOE
- 5 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Senior Test Technician for an opening in Alpharetta, GA.
• Conducting ATPs at SRA level.
• Functional Card level tests.
• Testing LRUs to CCA level.
• Installing and Monitoring ESS testing.
• Debug to component level.
• Debug failures during ESS conditions
• Associates Degree in Electronics Technology, or comparable training and work experience in the armed forces; Minimum 10 years of experience in test and debug of electronics
• Must be able to operate and prove proficiency with all types of GPETE (General Purpose Electronic Test Equipment) to include DVMs, Oscilloscopes, and Logic Analyzers.Capable of reading and executing instructions.
• Technician must be able to visually recognize electronic components, such as Resistors, Capacitors, Diodes and IC chips.
• Must have good interpersonal relationship skills for interaction between manufacturing and engineering.
• Must be able to perform card and system level testing with minimal training.
• Must be able to debug a system to the card level with minimal guidance; Must be capable of debugging a circuit card to the component level in a system or hot mock.
• Familiar with performing environmental stress testing.
• Familiar with automated in-circuit and functional testing.
• Refrigeration Systems and Environmental Chamber debug a plus.
Accredited Associates Degree in Electronics Technology, or comparable training and work experience in the armed forces
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x181 or (800) 927-9318 x181
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.