- 180881 - Lab Technician
- CA-Bay Area
- South San Francisco
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Lab Technician for an opening in South San Francisco, CA.
The successful candidate will support new product initiatives and sustaining released projects within the Molecular Biology R&D team. The candidate will apply molecular biology laboratory skills for the proper execution of Ion Torrent DNA sequencing, collect and analyze data, and present results. This position entails working with a team of experienced scientists and interaction with cross-functional teams.
• 1-3 years of experience in molecular biology or DNA sequencing industry
• Experience in nucleic acid analysis including PCR amplification and purification.
• Experience in optimization of reagents and protocols.
• Excellent organizational, record keeping and communication skills.
• A strong work ethic to deliver results in a fast-paced, collaborative environment is necessary.
Accredited B.S. in molecular biology, chemistry or similar disciplines.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.