- 180883 - Programmer Analyst 5
- 2 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Programmer Analyst 5 located in Hazelwood, MO.
Ideal candidates will have deep, specialized experience in OpenText, specifically around Content Server, data conversion, configuration, implementing/upgrading with versions 10 and 16.2 experience as well as experience managing solution with multi-tenant and windows architecture. In addition, candidates should have strong experience in Oracle database. Experience in web/software development, Java, Workday, and web services is a plus. Must be able to travel to/be onsite at location for assignment.
- Evaluate, design/architect, and configure OpenText content server solution
- Consult/Troubleshoot OpenText issues with solution team
- Perform data conversion from legacy system to new solution
-Configure server architecture with multi-tenant/windows server profile
- Must be a U.S. citizen and able to pass background screening
- 5 + years of experience designing, implementing, upgrading, and managing OpenText solutions, specifically content server using versions 10 & 16.2.x
- 5+ years experience with content server architecture, system/server configuration
- 5+ years of experience with Oracle Database
- Must be able to work on-site for duration of assignment (firm)
- 5+ years of information technology experience supporting multiple applications/solutions with complex integration points
- Software/web development experience
- Workday Experience
- Experience with Webservices
Accredited Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+9 years' related work experience, Master+12 years' related work experience, 18 years' related work experience, etc.).
7:00 AM - 4:00P PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.