- 180887 - Senior Financial Analyst
- CA-Bay Area
- San Leandro
- $45 to $58.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst for an opening in San Leandro, CA.
This position will assume the role in managing all internal/external financial reporting, monthly forecasting and the annual budgeting process
• Take the lead role in managing the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting responsibilities, ensuring that the data is correct and that deliverables are met by the due dates
• Manage the annual budgeting process, including both the direct and indirect elements of the business
• Take the lead role in managing monthly Short-Term Forecast (STF) process, including maintaining consolidated STF file and input/submission into the HFM financial system
• Coordinate and prepare monthly variance analysis for Director of Finance
• Manage and maintain indirect budgets, including working with budget managers to ensure targets are met
• Provide senior leadership with current, accurate and complete data for making critical decision
• Prepare and brief weekly report to division and sector senior management
• Perform indirect rate calculations, including absorption analysis and how it impacts the P&L
• Maintenance of the direct and indirect rates, including interfacing with the DCAA
• Development and maintenance of a man power financial model that compares the anticipated program demand with current headcount (supply)
• Updating quarterly Corporate Business Review
• Development of complex financial models to support changing business needs
• SOX reporting as required to ensure controls are met as well as ensuring documentation is updated
• Participate and lead special projects, perform ad hoc analysis and drive process improvements within the Finance organization
• Support internal and external customers, focusing on developing relationships that help bridge the Finance organization to those customers
Minimum experience required: 7 years
Expert in MS Excel required with experience in Costpoint/Cognos, Deltek Cobra, ProPricer and HFM highly desirable. Exposure to Government contracts and FAR/CAS preferred.
Physical Abilities: Use of arms, hands, and fingers to operate computer and telephone.
The noise level in the environment is usually low to moderate. The environment is well lit and ventilated.
Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance. MBA preferred
9/80, 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.