- 180901 - Logistics Representative 3
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Logistics Representative 3 for an opportunity in Jacksonville, FL
Researches, identifies and resolves customer supply support system inventory discrepancies. Investigates total platform vehicle demand management, replenishment and electronic data systems. Monitors logistics system performance. Solicits customer feedback and takes action to improve satisfaction with company services. Manages field office resources.
Utilize supply logistics automated systems - Naval Aviation Logistics Command Management Information Systems (NALCOMIS) and Relational Supply (RSupply) for material management and inventory control.
• Utilize FRC computer systems - Concerto, Navy Depot Management System (NDMS)
• Monitor inventory control reports and records for storage of parts and distribution.
• Supervise and administer the material management control for the F/A-18 E-G RHINO project
• Manage, coordinate, schedule, and reconcile with all Depot sites, Supply and Production Control of all repairable and consumable assets in support of 1A1A program.
• Fill critical requirements to support DLA fleet deployment requirements through material control of spare parts, repairable parts, fleet cannibalizations and lateral supports.
• Liaise with Client St Louis Asset Managers and Program Management in problem identification and resolution.
• Interfaces directly with senior customer personnel as the primary technical contact on significant issues requiring multiple solutions and coordination across company and customer organizations.
3 or more years experience in the use and integration of logistic support systems (e.g., company/customer supply databases, inventory management regulations, supply support, export control, etc.).
Must possess extensive technical expertise in the logistics support skill.
Must be proficient in the use of Navy Publications and DOD Inventory Management procedures and regulations.
Must be able to develop and provide solutions to a wide variety of highly complex logistics and supply problems without assistance.
Accredited Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.