- 180914 - Manufacturing Technician
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- Up to $12.97 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Manufacturing Technician for an opening in Carlsbad, CA.
As a Manufacturing Technician, you will be responsible for the manufacturing of products in accordance with standard operating procedures. Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will assist Client on the Product Finishing Team.
The hours for this role will be predominantly shift work. Flexibility to fit production requirements will be necessary.
• Full responsibility for the manufacturing of products
• Complete all Production tasks as scheduled on a daily and weekly basis.
• To report to the Team Leader / Production Supervisor any safety or production related problems.
• Ensure plant hygiene and housekeeping is always maintained.
• Report and identify problems associated with machinery breakdowns.
• Follow Standard Operating Procedures with impeccable adherence and report any problems with documentation.
• Notify Team Leader / Production Supervisor of packaging and consumable needs.
• Participate in appropriate meetings and discussions as required.
• All other reasonable tasks as may be requested by the Team Leader and/or the Production Supervisor.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.