- 180923 - Software Technical Analyst 1
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 5 Software Technical Analyst1's located in Berkeley, MO.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Supports software integration by executing test procedures of moderately-complexity code to identify and document problems
• Uses software tools to generate software products (e.g., software builds, requirement specifications, design documents) and solve problems
• Designs, constructs, documents and checks moderately-complex software code using software development environment tools and programming languages
• Executes and documents the results of moderately-complex software tests
• Gathers, maintains, formats, compiles and analyzes data to support assessment of software performance/function
• Collects and inputs data for software metrics
• Works under general direction.
Accredited AA degree in related discipline or relevant experience.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.