- 180945 - Manufacturing Expeditor
- Broken Arrow
- Up to $23.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Manufacturing Expeditor for an opening in Broken Arrow, OK.
• Performs a variety of activities in support of successfully arranging for delivery, assembly and distribution of parts in order to expedite flow of materials and meet production schedules. Such items involve strong interface with Planners/Schedulers, Buyers, Quality, Program Management and Manufacturing personnel.
• Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies data and information from multiple sources.
• Uses software for functional area, to compile, review and analyze data to generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations.
• May design processes to enhance work flow.
• Provides data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures.
• Must have knowledge in computer use, with experience in Microsoft Office and MRP/ERP systems preferred.
• Must have one plus years of experience serving in a similar role – which preferably spans knowledge of purchase orders, buying, working with vendors.
• Must be people friendly and engaging.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED, Associates degree preferred.
9/80, Day shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.