- 180949 - Talent Acquisition Sourcer
- Salt Lake City
- Up to $35.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Talent Acquisition Sourcer for an opening in Salt Lake City, UT.
In this job, you will identify and attract job seekers for our corporate functions including Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Human Resources. You will collaborate with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand the requirements of our jobs, their business function, and how they fit into the organization. You will help drive diversity recruiting initiatives in your market and play an active part in our internal resource groups. As part of our global focus, you will have an opportunity to share your sourcing knowledge and help develop the capabilities of our broader Talent Attraction through training you will host.
• 5+ years of sourcing experience within a rapidly growing technology organization.
• Experienced and advanced search experience within the ATS, Linkedin, Indeed and social media platforms.
• Demonstrable history of using creative sourcing approaches.
• Successful track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines, recruiting goals, or both.
• Self-starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality.
• Enthusiastic ability to tell the company's story in a way that speaks to a job seeker's motivation, career goals, and interests.
• Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
• Excellent collaboration skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a rapidly changing and iterative environment.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, Day Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.