- 180950 - Customer Service Representative II
- GRand Prarie
- 6 MONTHS
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Customer Service Representative II for an opportunity in Grand Prairie, TX.
- Establishes and maintains effective professional relationships with customers through constant communication.
- Prepares and submits quotations for all repairs (in-house and outsourced)
- Processes outright sales to customers.
- Processes and follows up on customer outright purchase orders; including order entry, coordinating shipping and identifying customer's credit standing.
- Prepares status updates for each status request submitted by customers.
- Processes warranty/non-warranty exchange requests.
- Maintains resale files for all orders received (open and closed).
- Maintains back order data, releasing parts once received.
- Works closely with Safran Electronics & Defense, Avionics USA purchasing to ensure on-time delivery for backordered items.
- Processes rental/loaner requests.
- Tracks return of cores from customers in a timely manner.
- Invoices customer based on approved quotations once repairs are returned to customer.
- Maintains closed work order files.
- Communicates accurate information in a timely manner.
- Ensures Business Segment Managers are kept abreast of any pertinent information that is exchanged with customers in relation to AOG's, critical requirements, etc.
- Divulging of confidential and/or sensitive information could lead to damage to the reputation and/or competitive posture of Safran Electronics & Defense, Avionics USA.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Comply with all safety, health and environmental regulations as prescribed by law, company's policies and regulations requirements. Pro-active in the Safran HSE standards and procedures within their daily work, staying alert to potential safety hazards when learning or implementing something new (skills and/or equipments)
- Familiarity/knowledge of the customers related to Safran Electronics & Defense, Avionics USA.
- Strong knowledge of aviation community and requirements associated with industry.
- Proficient / Expert level - Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of professional practices, sources of information, rules and regulations that can be applied immediately.
4) Physical Requirements :
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Build sustainable relationships with customers
Provide expedient follow up to customers' questions and concerns
Knowledge of FAA regulations and understanding of Quality requirements
Knowledge of Safran Electronics & Defense, Avionics USA products
Communicate effectively with internal and external customers
Send quickly accurate invoices to customers
Maintain closed work order files
IT Tools: Office and ERP (ability to use the software to quote, to generate reports upon customers request, etc)
Accredited Bachelor's degree or 5+ years in aviation related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.