- 180951 - Order Administrator
- CA-Bay Area
- Up to $22.00 DOE
- 4 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Order Administrator for an opening in Sunnyvale, CA.
• Respond and generate quotes for Sales Rep or bids requests.
• Coordinate all necessary information to respond to an RFP including but not limited to certificates of insurance, field quotations, safety questionnaires, terms and conditions.
• Review orders to identify if commercial terms are consistent with Client standard acceptable commercial terms (payment terms, freight terms, liability etc.) as outlined in SID's Terms & Conditions procedure.
• Ensure pricing complies with GSA and other applicable price lists.
• Ensure all completed orders are invoiced as applicable.
• Understand and comply with process work instructions and ISO procedures when processing bids, quotes, orders and invoices.
• Understand non-compliance implications.
• Effectively resolve customer issues in a timely manner. Ensure communication of resolution is clear.
• Maintain customer order files are accurate and per current archival procedures.
• Assist in maintaining customer master ship-to and bill-to addresses in the ERP system.
• Assist with resolution of A/R collection issues.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Decision Making Authority.
• Authorize to use other departments and managers for assistance to meet the needs of internal and external customers.
• Authorized to assist customers, internal and external, within departmental and corporate policies and procedures.
• Review and code orders correctly to ensure accurate management reports and customer invoices.
• Authorized to hold/reject customers contracts/purchase orders if not received within the Minimum Purchase Order Criteria, Export Management System, pricing and sales tax requirements.
• Specific Scope Data
• Ensure purchase order terms and conditions are in compliance with both • Client and ISO processes and procedures.
Review and maintain department metrics to ensure accurate management reports.
• Adhere to and comply with U.S. government export requirements to prevent loss of Enforce GSA contract policies and procedures to ensure no termination of contracts, fines and/or penalties.
• Evaluate department procedures for process improvements.
• Associates degree in business related field and a minimum of one year experience in customer service environment. Additional related experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirement.
• Professionalism and courtesy
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Detail orientated
• Quick learner, initiative, self motivated, ability to work within time/quality constraints.
• Strong analytical, multitasking, and problem solving skills
• SAP experience preferred
• Physical/Environmental requirements. (Refer to Physical Requirement Reference Sheet when completing this section.) Identify all requirements that apply to the essential job functions. (List specific activities.)
• Reaching, lifting, walking, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, repetitive motions.
Level of Physical Requirements:
• Sedentary work
Level of Visual Acuity:
• Inspection, close assembly, clerical, professional or administrative
• Interaction with Other Employees (level of contact, purpose and frequency)
• Daily interaction with department manager, accounting, sales and service, technical /repair, stockroom and shipping
Accredited Associates degree in business related field
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.