- 180962 - Accounting Associate
- CA-Bay Area
- Menlo Park
- $25 to $30.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Accounting Associate for an opening in Menlo Park, CA.
The role of Accounting Associate involves providing financial, administrative and clerical support in the Accounts Payable, Receivable and General Accounting area.
• Perform the day to day activities of full cycle Accounts Payable – receive, match, process, and pay vendor invoices, bills, and other transactions using several computer systems - Infor LN, SAP Ariba and Concur.
• Resolve outstanding payments issue through working with the vendors, Procurement, Shipping/Receiving, Quality Control and Shared Services.
• Verify AMEX, P-card, SAP ARIBA, and Concur transactions. Prepare and post related journal entries.
• Assist with the monthly closing, accruals, journal entries and account reconciliations.
• Support Accounting staff members in Account Receivable, Intercompany billings, and perform other duties as assigned.
Require certificate course in Accounting/Business and/or a minimum two years of related experience. General understanding of ERP/Accounting software, Basic knowledge of MS office, Good communication skills, and strong attention to details.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.