- 180965 - Logistics Clerk
- CA-Central California
- Santa Maria
- 4 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Logistics Clerk for an opportunity in Santa Maria, CA.
Assists with duties associated with the stocking and issuing of materials used in the construction of aircraft interiors following company procedures. This position reports to the Stockroom Supervisor or Stockroom Manager.
• Unloading carts and verifying quantities received per work order, periphery inspection of material for damage, transferring material to picking shelves and proper receiving in MRP system
• Filling Work Orders; identifying materials requested and pulling material from stock.
• Input transactions into M3, organize and maintain accurate inventory records, complete cycle counts.
• Maintains a safe and clean working environment.
• Must carefully handle raw material and manufactured parts to ensure the integrity and quality is not compromised by handling.
2-4 years plus some forklift experience.
Computer Skills: Experience with Windows Operating System®, label making, and with an MRP system.
Other Skills: Intermediate math skills in order to complete metric conversions. Good communications skills, quick learner, and the ability to work with a team. Attention to detail.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED with demonstrated skills.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.