- 180971 - Material Expeditor
- CA-Central California
- Santa Rosa
- 7 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Material Expeditor for an opportunity in Santa Rosa, CA.
Ensure suppliers are delivering the required direct and indirect materials on time, to specification and/or drawing with no quality defects, per the PO Open Order report schedule along with shortage / expedite reports.
To understand the internal stakeholders’ requirements for direct and indirect materials and to ensure that these are met, taking the appropriate action to prevent and / or manage any late deliveries from suppliers.
• Understand MRP and MRP based reports outlining PO Expedite as well as PO Push Out signals.
• Understand MRP based shortage reports and take appropriate actions.
• Communicate with suppliers the necessary PO changes from the MRP system.
• Communicate with Buyers, Input, change, document and confirm PO changes in MRP system.
• Maintain a continuous supply of materials to avoid any disruptions in manufacturing and/or customer service, performing all work with a sense of urgency and timeliness
• Ensure that the suppliers are fully aware of the company’s delivery requirements.
• Reviews production schedules, Open Order / Expedite inventory reports and expedites Direct and Indirect purchase orders to ensure on-time delivery per ZIAM guidelines
• Use ZIAM tools to create the necessary report for building future actions with the suppliers. Be proactive and anticipate any future delivery issues, communicate the result internally to the Operations / Facilities department.
• Ensure adherence to the company Supply Chain management policies, procedures, and Purchasing best practices.
• Work with the other Supply Chain members to reach the objective defined in terms of SOTD, PPM, SNCR, and PPV
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Full-Time, 9/80 schedule 7:30am-5:30pm
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x182 or (800) 927-9318 x182
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.