- 180987 - Mechanical Engineer
- CA-Central California
- 12 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Mechanical Engineer for an opportunity in Palmdale, CA
Prior demonstrated experience in landing gear design and one or more of the following technical areas:
- CATIA V5, Solidworks, Pro Engineer, Creo, Unigraphics, NX or equivalent 3-D Computer Aided Design (CAD) tool.
- Experience in mechanism design
- Experience with metallic and composite design
- Experience with GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing)
- Experience with hand stress analysis
- Degree in an Engineering Discipline
Accredited BS+16 YRS or MS+14 YRS
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x286 or (800) 927-9318 x286
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.