- 180991 - Service Support Representative
- Up to $30.00 DOE
- 4 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Service Support Representative for an opening in Cambridge, MA.
• Conduct site operations in accordance with terms and conditions of program contract and Statement of Work Support overall account strategy to achieve annual operating plan goals for revenue, growth, margin expansion, and account retention.
• Develop and maintain positive and professional working relationships with clients, service vendors and Client staff.
• Responsible for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Support the development of quarterly business reviews and participate in meetings as required.
• Assist in data collection and analysis of customer metrics to include but not limited to financials, compliance, growth, and profitability.
• Support action plans and tracking mechanisms to drive continuous improvement.
• Ensure that all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met specific to asset management and services program to include all facets of inventory management through provided tools.
• Responsible for accurate data input to Resource Center database to include service requests, work orders and purchase order information.
• Support problem resolution and escalation at account as needed.
• Monitor all service activities and escalations to include, timeliness, accuracy, and quality of the event.
• Monitor and maintain up-to-date service and financial documents for service contracts. Ensure vendor compliance.
• Assist with the resolution of service or billing issues, questions or credits.
• Obtain and review field service reports and invoices for financial accuracy, technical remediation procedures, and completeness.
• Search and provide alternate methods of service or parts in alignment with account strategy and promote alternate service providers with an emphasis on Client MVS.
• Follow established, approved procedure for high dollar repairs, issue High Dollar P.O. numbers and monitor high dollar repairs as they progress up to and including call follow up.
• Adhere to all Client and customer security and safety procedures.
• Support opportunities to identify and leverage other Client products and services.
• Participate in PPI project teams as assigned to improve business performance.
• Other appropriate duties as assigned by Client management.
• Travel to multiple client locations as applicable to support account needs
• Experience in a customer facing position
• Proficient PC skills and ability to effectively use Windows based software.
• Experience in Life Sciences or Healthcare environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Work independently and proactively to resolve customer issues.
• Build strong, professional client relationships.
• Team oriented
• Sound decision making skills
• Effective communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Excellent time management and ability to prioritize work based on business and client needs.
• Ability to make commitments, track and communicate progress, and follow through until completion.
• Results oriented
• Demonstrated success in a Customer facing position
• Physical Activity: Walking, sitting, standing, kneeling, crouching, lifting, PC work, repetitive motions, feeling, grasping, pulling, pushing, and hearing.
• Level of Physical Requirements: Light to medium work.
• Level of Visual Acuity: Clerical, professional, administrative.
• Environmental Conditions: Inside environmental conditions (office, labs, hospitals, facilities) which consist of noise, and hazards.
• Required to travel by airplane and automobile for meetings and training as necessary.
Interaction with Other Employees:
• Interactions will consist of face-to-face meetings, telephone, email, Web X meetings and presentations, as well as other electronic means as necessary with sales, service/support personnel, operations, finance, management, cross-divisional personnel, and vendor representatives.
Accredited Associates degree or equivalent experience
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.