- 181742 - Product Data Mgmt Specialist 4
- 8 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Product Data Management Specialist 4 for an opportunity in Plano, TX.
The Senior Technical Writer role is responsible for documenting complex, technical product information to guide users in the configuration, data management and software configuration. The ideal candidate has deep technical skills, demonstrates strong communication and writing skills, and can effectively interact with other writers, software developers, product managers, and project leads. Deliverables include configuration documentation and integration guides, technical release notes and work instructions but not limited to.
Job Description Qualifications: Technical Writer to support a Configuration Management organization.
• A minimum of 5-7 years' experience in documenting installation, implementation, configuration, in a technical hardware, software company environment.
• Proven experience designing and delivering documentation, technical documentation, and/or developer outreach for a developer audience
• Experience working as an integral part of an Agile development team, plan, and produce content for a range of audiences and products
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with a strong eye for detail
• Proven ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
• Developing task estimates to efficiently produce documentation within required timelines
• Experience working with Atlassian computing environments and tools
• Experience with Jira/Confluence
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Associate) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Bachelor+4 years' related work experience, 8 years' related work experience, etc.).
WORK HOURS: 8:00AM-4:30PM
This work assignment has been designated as "safety-sensitive" by the Client. Contractors assigned to safety-sensitive jobs at the Client site must first complete regulatory pre-placement requirements prior to reporting to assignment. Additionally, contractors assigned to safety-sensitive work will be subject to random drug and alcohol testing in accordance with federal mandates.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.