- 182001 - Machinist
- CA-Ventura County
- $25 to $30.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Machinist for an opening in Goleta, CA.
• Setting up and operating manual lathes, mills, saws and all standard shop equipment.
• Machining titanium, aluminum, plastics, steel and other materials to engineering drawings
• Measuring parts using standard machine shop measuring tools
• Excels in a team environment; applies teamwork attitude, integrity and work ethics
• 5 – 10 years machining experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment preferred
• 5+ years of experience with CNC lathe, milling machines
• Ability to read, write and interpret written instructions, blueprints, shop drawings and engineering specifications
• CAD/CAM experience on HAAS equipment
• Surfcam or Mastercam skills a plus
• Tool/Mold maker, prototype and Setup experience preferred
Accredited High School Diploma/GED, AA Degree preferred
9/80, 1st Shift
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x185 or (800) 927-9318 x185
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.