- 182010 - Avionics Engineer
- Fort Worth
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Avionics Engineer for an opportunity in Fort Worth, TX
Supports development, design, integration and test function of Avionics/flight control systems, including electronics, SW, hydraulics, etc. Analyzes product/system designs, applying knowledge of technology and materials to ensure a design that considers functionality, appearance, FAA compliance, availability, safety and cost.
- Experience with developing and delivering software
- Experience with fixed wing aircraft datalink and
- Program management experience including; planning, scheduling, EVMS, risk management, configuration management and problem resolution
- An understanding of the build, integration, and test processes
- The ability to build and maintain effective working - relationships with customers, suppliers, peers and partners.
Accredited Bachelors degree in Software/Electrical/Electronics Engineering or related technical degree.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x250 or (800) 927-9318 x250
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.