- 182069 - Scientist I
- CA-Bay Area
- South San Francisco
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Scientist I for an opening in South San Francisco, CA.
Conduct routine operations to manufacture molecular products. This may include various process workflow as well as cleaning and clear activities in Production areas, and supporting other Production/Quality activities.
Adhere to safe laboratory practices and maintain a safe work environment. Adhere to the LBI Quality Management System and support its quality objectives.
Perform responsibilities to support the needs of Operations as assigned by a Manager/Supervisor or designee.
* Conduct routine operations to build products by following standard operating procedures for the different workflows including the operation of various laboratory instruments
* Monitor equipment where assigned responsibility and keep records
* Handling of chemical solvents and solutions
* Appropriate handling and disposal of chemical and laboratory waste, including replacing waste bottles, broken glass and sharps containers * Maintaining supplies of disposable labware (gloves, tubes, pipettes, etc.) at chemical workstations
* General laboratory maintenance, including cleaning of lab benches, balances and other equipment
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.