- 182107 - Project Support Coordinator
- Up to $21.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Project Support Coordinator for an opening in Cincinnati, OH.
Supports the customer hosting process, including drug product batch observations and business review meetings. This role will be responsible for greeting customers when they arrive, and help in navigating the site to where the batch observation/meeting will occur. Assists with all aspects of customer hosting as necessary. Responsible for a positive customer experience, accompanies the customer while they are on site. The individual will prepare/plan for upcoming customer visits, ensuring that they understand why a customer is coming on site, what they will want to observe, where they will need to go/when. When not assisting with the customer hosting process, this role will help with supporting projects in an administrative capacity (such as: locating and scanning batch records or packaging records, supporting the shipment request process, and any other support activities as requested).
1. Assist in Customer Hosting. Represents Client while customers are on site.
2. Understand and prepare for upcoming client visits. Understands pertinent details of upcoming visit.
3. Locating/scanning documents as requested by internal project representatives.
4. Supports project work as requested by project representatives.
5. Maintains customer confidentiality (does not disclose confidential information).
2 years of experience in a relevant industry (pharmaceutical, manufacturing, development, etc.)
Previous experience in customer service strongly preferred.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Mastery of English language.
• General business acumen and client service mindset.
• Professional demeanor.
• Ability to work independently.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Has a strong attention to detail and is able to make and meet commitments.
• Attention to details to fill out forms correctly, review documents and follow procedures.
Position requires ambulatory skills and physical coordination sufficient to navigate to different locations at the site/campus. Expect to walk 10,000-15,000 steps per day. Ability to carry small medium weights for short distance (max 10lbs). Ability to stand and or sit for prolonged periods of time; visual acuity to use a keyboard, computer monitor and read materials for prolonged periods of time.
Accredited Bachelor’s degree in science or related field. Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.