- 182125 - Tiger Sr Pricing Analysts
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Tiger Sr Pricing Analysts for an opportunity in Tempe, AZ
Maintains historical pricing data on the organization and its competitors. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Understands profit and loss. This position is responsible for quoting all FAR15 requirement for all Aerospace proposal activity. This information is assimilated into a report format and utilized to support requirements for Fair and Reasonable Pricing for the proposal package. Various systems are used to support this activity including SAP, OneSource, WebPlan, and PDM among others. The data is analyzed and summarized for Commodity Managers, Buyers Negotiation Specialists, and DCMA or DCAA.
Responsible for reviewing subcontractors’ proposal submissions.
• Perform detailed Cost analysis per FAR 15 requirements of all cost elements including indirect rates.
• Perform price analysis if required to support proposal negotiations.
• Consolidate and document articulate supplier costs into a well written analysis down to the cost element level.
• Ability to effectively communicate with external as well as internal customers at all levels.
• Escalate issue to leadership if supplier is not responding
• Attend Tier 3 meetings to drive results on proposal packages as required
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.