- 182173 - SharePoint Application Analyst 4
- Newport News
- $43.05 to $64.58 DOE
- 1 year
Chipton-Ross is seeking a SharePoint Application Analyst in Newport News, VA.
Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with the companys system architecture standards. Establishes and documents system parameters and formats, ensures hardware and software systems compatibility and coordinates and/or modifies system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities. Revises existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
Applies extensive technical expertise, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines. Able to communicate effectively and clearly present technical approaches and findings.
Develop technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment. Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long- term perspective, for desired results.
Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role. Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in failure to achieve major organizational objectives.
Represents the organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects. Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
HOURS: 07:30 AM to 04:00 PM
Must have 9 Years with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD.
• Farm administration of SharePoint 2016 environments including enterprise-level installation, maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting
• Responding to technical queries
• Software rationalization and lifecycle management
• Performing routine monitoring and audits of systems
• Coordinate and implement application patches, upgrades, password and configuration changes
• System monitoring and performance tuning
• Business continuity: disaster recovery planning, configuring and testing
• Analyze system and audit logs and identify potential issues
• Responsible for system integrity, backup, and recovery
• Responsible for server builds, security, and transition to production
• Provide 24x7 application support
• At least 5 years of SharePoint 2016 farm administration
Bachelor's, Master's or PHD from accredited school.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x173 or (877) 244-5418 x173
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.