- 182175 - Assembler B
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- 9 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 2 Assembler B's for openings in Sylmar, CA.
Performs complex production assembly operations on structural parts, mechanical assemblies, subassemblies and airborne illumination system, equipment and accessories using manual or automated assembly tools. Responsibilities:
• Perform the processes necessary for the fabrication and production of Solar Cells, including Photolithography, Cap Etch/Window Clean, Thinning, Lift-Off, Evaporation, Sinter, Saw-Dice, Lot Code, Classify & Test and Silicon Diodes.
• Perform the processes necessary for growth of semiconductors, including operation of MOCVD vacuum system, Metal Organic material handling, X-ray Diffractometer,
• Assembles electronic and optical components in a variety of packages such as TO-can packages, ceramic substrates, and fiber pigtailed packages Test die, Headers Caps, Mark Caps, Solder Pin, Soldering wire assembles, and Wire Bonding.
• Performs rework, repair and modification to parts and assemblies. Test optical components using lasers and other optical sources.
• One or more year's experience in aerospace assembly and fabrication
• Ability to read & follow complex written directions
• Ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written English
• Basic familiarity with computer systems
• Understand basic math concepts
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to stay alert and maintain concentration
• Prior fabrication and production of solar cells, sensor assemblies
• Works independently, as well as in a team environment
• Monitor process conditions and controls to insure product conformance
• Proficient at determining processes necessary for project completion
• Solve problems using logic and methods
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Self-starter, resourceful
• Excel, Word, Measuring tools, Blueprints, Schematic
Accredited High school diploma or GED and typically 1 or more years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 5:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x289 or (800) 927-9318 x289
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.