- 182187 - Marketing Project Specialist
- Up to $26.26 DOE
- 5 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Marketing Project Specialist for an opening in Pittsburgh, PA.
Within the Creative Innovation Studio, the Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the successful creative delivery and project management of projects by effectively coordinating planning, estimates, timelines, budget and communications, and the successful execution of day-to-day activities across multiple categories. The PM is responsible for transforming creative requests and ideas into project plans and deliverables across all marketing channels.
This role works collaboratively with other creative functions within the centrally-managed team—all based in Pittsburgh. Functions include Design, Copywriting, Production, Content, Development and Operations. The PM is the point of contact for client teams, managing a diverse variety of projects and delivers on budget, on schedule and with superior customer service and high quality while meeting objectives and requirements.
As a PM within the Studio, you must be an excellent communicator, an enthusiastic and proactive problem solver who works well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and someone who thrives on being engaged at all levels of the project, possessing a sense of responsibility and accountability to see a project through from start to finish.
• Work directly with a cross-functional team to understand the business’ project requests, gather requirements, define objectives, deliverables and delivery dates, and develop a clear and actionable project plan
• In partnership with Sr PM counterpart, review project work requests from the business with the Creative team, and answer any internal and external questions
• Build and maintain sound project schedules and estimates
• Remove day-to-day barriers for efficient execution on an ongoing basis, and communicate effectively in difficult and time sensitive situations
• Facilitate meetings, and ensure the creative team receives clear direction for next steps
• Learn and understand Studio project management processes and tools (estimating, financial tracking, time tracking, project timeline applications, etc.)
• Deliver multiple, often concurrent projects: error free, on time or early, on or under budget, all while meeting or exceeding creative objectives and expectations
• Proven ability to motivate and create positive team environments
• Day-to-day point-of-contact for all project related tasks, proactively setting and managing business expectations on an ongoing basis throughout a project
• Build strong working relationships with both Studio and business team members, establishing a role as a trusted colleague
• A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a fast-paced agency environment, or similar environment
• Experience with project management tool(s) that includes maintenance of key project details, budgets, estimates while managing assignments and schedules for team members
• Experience with omni-channel environment: print, digital, presentation, video, etc.
• Attention to detail is a must
• Effective problem solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment
• A demonstrated track record of gaining trust, consensus and respect by consistently demonstrating conflict resolution and critical thinking skills and maintaining composure in stressful situations
Accredited Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, advertising or related field
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.