- 182194 - System Design & Integration Specialist 4
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 4 System Design & Integration Specialist 4's located in Kent, WA.
Client is looking for a lead DevOps Application Administrator to join our team. As an Application Administrator, you will be responsible for the operation & maintenance of our DevOps toolchain across our customer base and will work closely with various business and IT teams. You will work with our business partners to define business objectives, make best practice recommendations, and address future needs. The ideal candidate will be one which enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and thrives on being collaborative while solving hard problems. Locations can be Kent, WA and St. Louis, MO.
This role requires flexibility, as some off-hours activity will be needed on occasion to coordinate across a globally dispersed team.
• Build strong relationships with key business stakeholders across multiple business units and be their trusted advisor
• Work with the business, service managers, and the IT delivery teams to ensure that business needs are prioritized, understood, and supported in a timely matter
• Collaborate with key business stakeholders to translate business strategies and objectives into capabilities and present solution concepts for input, buy-in, and sign off
• Ability to work independently to determine approaches to solutions
• Work with key client organizations (e.g. Networking, Information Security)
Lead a team of individuals who will be responsible for
• Create, manage, and support all administrative functions associated with multiple DevOps tools (e.g. Atlassian application stack, JFrog-Artifactory, SmartBear, etc)
• Ensure systems are stable and available and that user issues are addressed in a timely manner
• Create and manage Atlassian plug-in components
• Gather requirements from users, propose solutions that meet business needs, and deliver agreed upon solutions
• Devise, test, and deploy integrations between DevOps tools and other internal systems
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of DevOps standard tools, administration best practices, and agile methodology best practices
• Ability to work a rotational on-call schedule
• Technical Bachelor's degree or higher
• This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
• Experience with Linux and/or Unix and Windows operating systems including system administration experience
• Scripting experience (Shell, PERL, Python, or similar)
• Microsoft Active Directory Administration and Group Policies implementation and development
• Experience managing virtualized infrastructure
• Experience with System Configuration Management
• Working knowledge of web application structure (app servers, DBs, SQL, etc.)
• Experience with firewall technologies
Desired experience, skills & qualifications
• Experience with server admin tools like (e.g. Putty)
• Experience working with Government customers and Government Classified systems
• Strong customer focus, with the ability to work across cross functional, diverse teams
• Experience with general programming (C, C++, Java)
• Experience working with DevOps applications stack (Atlassian - Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence, JIRA; Jfrog, Jenkins, Smartbear)
• Experience with automation / working knowledge of Ansible
• Strong understanding of Application Lifecycle Management
• Experience with Scaled Agile Framework or Agile Methodologies
• Experience with network technology, storage systems
• Experience with System Configuration Management
• Experience with Cloud technologies
• Experience with Load Balancing
• VMware vShphere implementation and experience
• Experience with Client's Security requirements
Accredited Technical Bachelor's degree or higher
7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.