- 182764 - Recruiter
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Recruiter for a Remote position.
• Building trust and credibility with geographically dispersed clients through effective consultation at all stages of the recruiting process
• Understanding current/future hiring needs and assessing the labor market to develop and recommend the right recruiting strategies for the business
• Utilizing creative sourcing techniques and branding strategies to attract and cultivate diverse talent pipelines
• Driving exceptional candidate experience through every touch point in the recruiting process and ultimately closing top candidates
• Ensuring consistent process management that balances compliance, business need and optimal candidate experience?
• Minimum of 5 years of full life cycle corporate recruiting experience or experience with a search firm/RPO; experience working with a large-matrixed environment preferred
• At least 1 year of recruiting experience filling Commercial roles.
• Strong client management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Expertise in a variety of sourcing channels including cold-calling, BOOLEAN searches, networking, database mining and other creative methods for both functional and technical positions
Accredited Bachelors Degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related program or 5+ years equivalent experience working in a professional environment
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.