- 182765 - Manufacturing Technician
- Up to $25.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Manufacturing Technician for an opening in Tempe, AZ.
Manufacturing the products and shipping orders out. they must pay attention to detail. They will be notifying customer service when orders are being fulfilled and requesting shipping documents. And notify buyers and customer service when the orders are shipped out. Also, when the good are received they must track the inventory in a system called Macola. So they must be responsible in the creation in Work Orders and enter them into Macola. As orders come in from customer service, they will have to fulfill the order as well. The will be
They will be working in a laboratory but shipping out product. The product that they create are micro columns. The person will be handling Hydrochloric acid and be involved in the creation of columns that get inserted into pipette tips. The person would be involved in working a machine that melts the plastic into the pipette tip and they will be given safety equipment to handle the hydrochloric acid.
The person needs to be able to document the information provided, like the product number, expiration dates and lot number, so they need attention to detail. With the chemistry background they will be expected to be aware of safety processes. People in this role has a degree in bio chem, chemistry (safety standpoint) the person will be following SOPS!!, biotechnology. biological chemicals, because they teach safety and how to handle chemicals.
• Execute manufacturing standard operation protocols accurately and with limited supervision.
• Run in process testing of products on UV/Vis and specialized equipment.
• Use specialized equipment, automated liquid handlers and instrumentation in daily manufacturing and perform routine maintenance to ensure daily proper performance.
• Support R&D in the development of new products.
• Follow all Employee & Health Safety (EHS) requirements.
• Address and report problems in daily manufacturing and propose effective countermeasures.
• Critically review processes and provide input to supervisor.
• Periodically review and discuss your priorities with supervisor.
• Communicate effectively with other functional teams and interact effectively in a cross-functional setting.
• Proactively identify areas for opportunity and drive efficiency results.
• Organize and prioritize work to ensure on-time delivery.
• Prepare reagents, such as buffers, protein solutions and antibody solutions in accordance with cGMP/cGLP.
• Work collectively with team members to fulfill orders efficiently and accurately.
• Pack and ship customer orders.
• Accurately and timely document and report batch records.
• Proficiently utilize MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Macola, and SAP.
• Minimum qualification of 2 to 4 years of experience in manufacturing.
• Demonstrated proficiency in cGMP/cGLP skills.
• Strong communication skills, both verbally and written, including active listening skills.
• Experience working with automated liquid handlers.
• Must work well with others – inspires trust, respect and open communication among team members and peers. Passionately shares Client 4i values.
• This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
Accredited Associate’s degree or higher. Prefer BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Biotechnology.
8-5 p.m. shift.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.