- 182769 - Collections Support
- 6 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Collections Support Administrator for an opportunity in Denver, CO
This position is responsible for credit and collections activities. You will assist in Accounts Receivable (A/R) and customer reconciliations. As a Collection Specialist you will be responsible for meeting and exceeding the established individual goals, and contributing to team and department goals and objectives. You will regularly work with the sales team within the business units of Red Bull Distribution Company and the rest of the corporate shared services department.
- Monitor A/R aging and customer accounts to minimize past due accounts.
- Perform Customer credit analysis as needed.
- Maintain internal and external customer relationships.
- Initiate collection calls, emails, faxes and letters.
- Perform Customer revenue and A/R trend analysis.
- Assist in bank reporting and compliance as it relates to A/R.
- Willingness to cross train with all other corporate finance functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Accounting process and controls knowledge - Comprehension of written instructions (including policy and procedure manuals), correspondence and financial documents - Ability to write and organize formal correspondences - Confidence with Excel spreadsheets, especially formulas and formatting - Solution focused - Strong analytical skills - Strong interpersonal and team communication - Attention to detail
Accredited Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field and five years Accounts Receivable, Credit and Collections experience
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.