- 182774 - Senior Program Scheduler
- Broken Arrow
- $27 to $33.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Senior Program Scheduler for an opening in Broken Arrow, OK.
Our customer is a leading supplier of integrated electromechanical assemblies to commercial and military prime contractors. The company designs equipment to meet client specifications and manufactures high-precision components to produce high-quality assemblies. Products include special purpose instruments, maritime vessel control panels, power supply and distribution assemblies, and surface vehicle and power generating plant control assemblies.
• Work directly with Business, Program and Control Account managers in the development, maintenance and analysis of a development oriented Integrated Master Schedule.
• Obtain, analyze and input data from affected organizations to prepare, update and disseminate periodic program status reports, in both graphic and tabular formats.
• Ensure the vertical and horizontal integration and integrity of discrete tasked program schedules while utilizing the 14 points of schedule analysis.
• Participate in the improvement and implementation of existing metrics and defined company level process steps in the development of the IMS and its work package structure.
• Be the scheduling point of contact for several concurrently running development efforts, as well as a subject matter expert with regards to the scheduling tool.
• At least 4 years of experience in scheduling of complex programs; or equivalent combination of experience/education of 7 years application
• Candidate should be familiar with the concepts of a program life cycle and the functional contributions and their timings involved.
• Should possess experience with the use and application of earned value practices within the schedule and their reflection or impacts.
• Must possess strong analytical, organizational and communication skills.
• Extensive computer application skills include but are not limited to: Microsoft Office products with a focus on Microsoft Project and Excel.
• Experience with cost and scheduling integration, preferred.
• Experience working in a DoD environment, preferred.
Accredited BS Degree in a technical discipline and/or business administration
9/80, Day Shift
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.