- 182785 - Office Assistant
- Up to $13.00 DOE
- 5 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Office Assistant for an opening in Middletown, VA.
• Works independently assisting Buyers with any duties necessary.
• Answers and monitor multi phone line and calls.
• Order office supplies and maintain copier inventories.
• Interact with Suppliers and freight companies on inbound shipments.
• Order and maintain employee shirt inventory.
• Assist Buyers with Expedites on raw materials.
• Assist Buyers with Filing and record management.
• Assist Label Buyers with spreadsheets and data management.
• Perform duties as requested by Procurement Manager.
• Three to five years related experience and/or training in administrative functions
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Project preferred.
• Ability to interact with all levels of staff internally and externally.
• Organized and disciplined in approach perform multiple requests/projects.
• Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must demonstrate strong problem solving skills with the ability to anticipate needs and identify, improve and implement process
• Normal manufacturing office environment.
• Position may require frequent communication and walking to other areas in which designated PPE will be required.
• Position will require sitting and standing
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.