- 182791 - Supply Chain Analyst
- Broken Arrow
- $24 to $26.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst for an opening in Broken Arrow, OK.
A Supply Chain Analyst examines the complexities of a supply chain and looks for recommendations to improve productivity, quality and efficiency of operations building lasting competitive advantage at every level. The Supply Chain Analyst will drive a variety of supply chain initiatives and strategies to enhance the cradle to grave supply chain, tools and product flow to help drive inventory reduction, service, and other supply chain performance objectives including cost reduction. This position will work closely with the supply chain to address issues, implement resolutions, and foster communication between all departments.
• Communicate with various departments, including functional managers, to offer suggestions and implement solutions
• Identify sourcing risks and develop procurement strategy at the pre-award/implementation phase
• Work with Engineering during the development of SSOWs
• Insure that competition is the goal and “suggested sources” of supply are not relied on
• Identify ways of cost savings
• Participate in Make vs Buy decisions
• Participate in Bid Kickoffs with suppliers
• Build relationships with business partners in the Business Units, Manufacturing, Procurement, Business Development, Planning, Contracts and QA.
• Identify, implement and lead business tool and process enhancements (continuous process improvement)
• Assist in the research of new materials, processes and suppliers when necessary driving cross function risk analysis of new supply chains
• Aid in the development of current suppliers and the broadening of the current supply base
• Assist Purchasing in the management of vendors with large Scopes of Work
• Perform Source Selections including technical input from Engineering Department
• Minimum 10 years of supply chain experience in a DoD environment
• Candidate must have or be able to obtain current working knowledge and understanding of the FAR/DFARS
• Experience in the development of suppliers
• Experience in the review and analysis of suppliers
• Experience with review of Statements of Work for compliance
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills and effective negotiation capabilities are required
• Must be proficient with Word and Excel
• Must be able to work in a multi-task, fast-paced team environment
Accredited Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent
9/80, Day Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.